Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineKde Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 619 Kč
2. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineKde , Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 859 Kč
3. Nákupy ve Woodbury outletuKde Nákupy ve Woodbury outletu, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Ne, 6 pro 2020
Od 621 Kč
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty IslandKde Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Pá, 31 led 2020
Od 564 Kč
5. New York Explorer PassKde , Ne, 8 pro 2019 - So, 5 pro 2020
Od 1 616 Kč
6. FreeStyle Pass New YorkKde FreeStyle Pass New York, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 4 015 Kč
7. Empire State BuildingKde Empire State Building , Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 014 Kč
8. 9/11 Memorial & MuseumKde 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Pá, 5 čer 2020
Od 812 Kč
9. Madame Tussauds New YorkKde Madame Tussauds New York: Skip the line, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 036 Kč
10. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineKde One World Observatory, Čt, 12 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 935 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.
The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show off a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-11): Free of charge
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge