Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
Informace o místě
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineKde , Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 859 Kč
2. Nákupy ve Woodbury outletuKde Nákupy ve Woodbury outletu, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Ne, 6 pro 2020
Od 621 Kč
3. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineKde Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 619 Kč
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty IslandKde Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Pá, 31 led 2020
Od 564 Kč
5. FreeStyle Pass New YorkKde FreeStyle Pass New York, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 4 015 Kč
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineKde One World Observatory, Čt, 12 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 935 Kč
7. Dvoudenní prohlídka (All Loops Tour) a Soše svobodyKde Dvoudenní prohlídka (All Loops Tour) a Soše svobody, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 2 475 Kč
8. Empire State BuildingKde Empire State Building , Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 1 014 Kč
9. Harlem v neděliKde Harlem v neděli, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Ne, 6 pro 2020
Od 1 392 Kč
10. New York Explorer PassKde , Ne, 8 pro 2019 - So, 5 pro 2020
Od 1 616 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
9/11 Memorial & Museum
Visit the popular 9/11 Memorial in New York City. With prebooked tickets you'll get an exact time you can enter The 9/11 Momorial Museum, so you can avoid the hour-long lines!
- Admire two reflecting pools formed in the footprints of the original Twin Towers
- See artifacts associated with the events of 9/11
- Explore the web-based interactive timelines
Co mohu očekávat?
The Story of Loss and Recovery
The 9/11 Memorial serves to explore the implications of the events of 9/11, documenting the impact of those events and exploring 9/11's continuing significance.
The 9/11 Memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 at the World Trade Center site, near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon, as well as the six people killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993.
The 9/11 Momorial Museum displays monumental artifacts linked to the events of 9/11, while presenting intimate stories of loss, compassion and recovery that are central to telling the story of the 2001 and 1993 attacks and the aftermath. It also explores the global impact of 9/11 and its continuing significance.
The 9/11 Memorial Museum also has web-based interactive timelines chronicling the events of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, September 11, 2001 and the nine-month recovery effort at ground zero. The timelines use images, audio and video as well as first-person accounts that are part of the 9/11 Memorial permanent collection.
Jak to funguje?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How do I get my tickets?
Since the tickets are personal and need to be issued with name, booking number and time it might take up to 48 hours before you receive your e-ticket per email.
Where is the 9/11 Memorial located?
The 9/11 Memorial is located at the World Trade Center site in lower Manhattan. Visitors can currently access the Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street.
How much time should I expect to spend at The 9/11 Memorial?
An average visit takes approximately two hours.
Please note that everyone has to go through the security line in order to enter The 9/11 Memorial Museum.
Children (0-6): Free
Is this suitable for me?
Is The 9/11 Memorial Museum appropriate for young children?
The historical exhibition may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age.
Please remember that this is a place for remembering the people who lost their lives, and visitors should act respectfully.
Sunday-Thursday: 9 A.M. - 8 P.M. Last entry at 6 P.M.
Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M. Last entry at 7 P.M.
Fantastické: 4.7 – 34 reviews
a voir absolumment
Serge Po, 7 říj 2019
Memorial Museum - Et besøg værd
"Helt fantastisk oplevelse - husk at gå ind i Teatret og se filmen!"