Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Přes 4000 nabídek ve 30 městech
100% bezpečný platební systém
Nákup na našich stránkách je naprosto bezpečný
Platba v Kč
Bez jakýchkoliv skrytých poplatků
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursKde Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 4 015 Kč
2. Eat and Play Card New YorkKde Eat and Play Card , Po, 9 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 606 Kč
3. Harlem v neděliKde Harlem v neděli, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Ne, 6 pro 2020
Od 1 392 Kč
4. Gospel ve středuKde Gospel ve středu, St, 11 pro 2019 - St, 2 pro 2020
Od 1 392 Kč
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty IslandKde Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Ne, 8 pro 2019 - Pá, 31 led 2020
Od 564 Kč
6. Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městěKde Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městě, Út, 10 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 1 414 Kč
7. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening CruiseKde New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Po, 9 pro 2019 - Po, 7 pro 2020
Od 1 010 Kč
8. Místa, která znáte ze seriálu SuperdrbnaKde Místa, která znáte ze seriálu Superdrbna, Čt, 12 pro 2019 - Ne, 6 pro 2020
Od 1 414 Kč
9. NYC Beer TourKde NYC Beer Tour, St, 11 pro 2019 - Ne, 29 bře 2020
Od 2 248 Kč
10. Brooklyn Hip Hop TourKde Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Čt, 12 pro 2019 - Čt, 3 pro 2020
Od 1 515 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.