100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursKde Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, So, 22 úno 2020 - Út, 31 bře 2020
Od 3 963 Kč
2. Food Tour in BrooklynKde Food Tour in Brooklyn, Po, 24 úno 2020 - So, 20 úno 2021
Od 1 969 Kč
3. Eat and Play Card New YorkKde Eat and Play Card , So, 22 úno 2020 - So, 20 úno 2021
Od 599 Kč
4. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of LibertyKde New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, So, 22 úno 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 773 Kč
5. Harlem: Komentovaná prohlídka a gospel - NeděleKde , Ne, 23 úno 2020 - Ne, 14 úno 2021
Od 1 374 Kč
6. Socha svobody: Okružní plavba s průvodcem a návštěva OstrovůKde , So, 22 úno 2020 - Ne, 31 kvě 2020
Od 551 Kč
7. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner CruiseKde New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Ne, 23 úno 2020 - So, 20 úno 2021
Od 3 813 Kč
8. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCKde New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, So, 22 úno 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 1 097 Kč
9. Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městěKde Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městě, Ne, 23 úno 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 1 396 Kč
10. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursKde Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, So, 22 úno 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 1 072 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.