100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursKde Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, St, 12 kvě 2021 - Čt, 11 lis 2021
Od 1 320 Kč
2. Socha svobody: Okružní plavba s průvodcem a návštěva OstrovůKde , St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 583 Kč
3. Central Park Bike RentalKde , St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 578 Kč
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike RentalsKde , St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 578 Kč
5. Vyhlídka na Top of the Rock: Bez frontyKde Top of the Rock Observation Deck, St, 12 kvě 2021 - Čt, 31 bře 2022
Od 813 Kč
6. 9/11 Památník a MuzeumKde 9/11 Memorial & Museum, St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 763 Kč
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority EntranceKde Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 675 Kč
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineKde , St, 12 kvě 2021 - St, 8 zář 2021
Od 629 Kč
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourKde Madison Square Garden, Čt, 13 kvě 2021 - Pá, 31 pro 2021
Od 681 Kč
10. Radio City Stage Door TourKde Radio City Music Hall, Čt, 13 kvě 2021 - Pá, 31 pro 2021
Od 610 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.