100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Food Tour in BrooklynKde Food Tour in Brooklyn, Ne, 28 úno 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 1 888 Kč
2. Eat and Play Card New YorkKde Eat and Play Card , Pá, 26 úno 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 574 Kč
3. Bronx's Little Italy TourKde Bronx's Little Italy Tour, St, 3 bře 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 837 Kč
4. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursKde Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Čt, 25 úno 2021 - St, 25 srp 2021
Od 1 320 Kč
5. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch CruiseKde New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, Ne, 28 úno 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 2 103 Kč
6. New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner CruiseKde New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise, Po, 1 bře 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 4 779 Kč
7. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner CruiseKde New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, So, 27 úno 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 3 656 Kč
8. Brewed in Brooklyn TourKde Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Ne, 28 úno 2021 - Ne, 28 bře 2021
Od 2 127 Kč
9. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop TourKde Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Ne, 28 úno 2021 - Po, 29 bře 2021
Od 837 Kč
10. New York Cocktail TourKde New York Cocktail Tour, Ne, 28 úno 2021 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 2 127 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.