100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Gospel ve středuKde , St, 29 led 2020 - St, 20 led 2021
Od 1 374 Kč
2. Rockefeller Center TourKde Rockefeller Center, Po, 27 led 2020 - Út, 26 led 2021
Od 679 Kč
3. Dvoudenní prohlídka (Hop-On Hop-Off)Kde Dvoudenní prohlídka (All Loops Tour), Út, 28 led 2020 - Ne, 5 dub 2020
Od 1 072 Kč
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the IslandsKde , Po, 27 led 2020 - Ne, 31 kvě 2020
Od 564 Kč
5. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCKde New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Po, 27 led 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 1 097 Kč
6. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of LibertyKde New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Po, 27 led 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 773 Kč
7. Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York HighlightsKde Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlights, St, 29 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 5 483 Kč
8. Televizní a filmová místa v New YorkuKde Televizní a filmová místa v New Yorku, Čt, 30 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 1 271 Kč
9. Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městěKde Žhavá místa ze Sexu ve městě, St, 29 led 2020 - Čt, 31 pro 2020
Od 1 396 Kč
10. Třídenní prohlídka (All Loops Tour)Kde Třídenní prohlídka (All Loops Tour) , Út, 28 led 2020 - Ne, 5 dub 2020
Od 1 309 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
EXCLUSIVE Disney on Broadway
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join our Broadway Insiders for a guided walking tour; then a special tour to The New Amsterdam Theatre, visiting Disney's Prop Studio getting up-close and personal with original props, costumes, and set pieces that bring the world of Disney Theatrical to life.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided tour of the best of Broadway
- Discover the magic of Broadway productions
- Get a special guided tour of Disney's landmark New Amsterdam Theatre
- Visit to the New Amsterdam Theatre's Costumes & Props Studio
- Ensure you don't miss a word from audio headsets
Co mohu očekávat?
Enjoy a Broadway Insider Disney Tour
Spend a full hour with the in-house historian, learning about the history of this incredible building. You’ll have the place to yourself so you can visit the first floor and balcony levels, admiring the vast stage as your guide describes what goes into the creation and performance of a Broadway production like Beauty & The Beast, Mary Poppins, Aladdin and The Lion King. You’ll hear stories of the goings-on behind the scenes and learn about the superstitions held by Broadway performers — including a few ghost stories.
The highlight of the experience is in the second part of your New Amsterdam tour. You’ll visit the Prop Studio, where you’ll find treasures untold, getting up close and personal with original props, costumes and set piece for many of your favorite Disney on Broadway musicals.
While we do spend a lot of time on the Disney element of our tour (you’ll hear audio recordings from shows and learn lots of fun Disney trivia), we don’t just stop there: This is a proper Broadway tour.
To ensure that you get a full picture of Broadway and that you have as much context as possible when you visit the New Amsterdam, you’ll take a guided tour of Broadway before your visit, stopping at landmark theatres where legendary shows drew huge crowds and global attention.
You'll also discover the unlikely origins of Times Square and hear the rags-to-riches tale of NYC’s theatre district (and how Disney was instrumental in changing the fate of a notorious red light district).
With your Broadway Insider guide, you’ll see the most popular cast hangouts and identify the most important theatres — in both a historic sense and from a theatrical and musical standpoint.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Battery Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1.5 hours.
- Due to ongoing construction and preparations of the New Amsterdam Theatre for the premiere of Frozen on Broadway, from November 2016 through January 2017, the costume room access will be replaced by an actual backstage experience. The backstage area of Broadway theatres has been off limits to public tours for decades, and hasn't been accessed by the public in the New Amsterdam in nearly a century. Between January 2017 and July of 2018, the costume and prop access will be restored via a mobile cart brought into the orchestra section of the theatre.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.