Join us for the amazing Brewed in Brooklyn Tour! It's a must-try for any beer-lover! Toast your way through the past and present of beer brewing in Brooklyn. Once Brooklyn has home to 48 breweries, but this ancient and tasty trade disappeared from the borough in the 1970's, only to be reborn in recent years with craft breweries leading the way.
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour of a working brewery
- Taste different kinds of beer
- Visit two remaining 19th century brewery buildings that were once part of the old Brewers Row
- Enjoy a tasty lunch of pizza and lager beer
- Hear stories of brewing and bootlegging
- Learn about the history of the German neighborhood
- Taste more delicious craft beer at a bar in Williamsburg
Explore Brooklyn's Beer Brewing Industry
On this tour, we'll take a behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn's three present-day breweries. We'll also explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th century brewery buildings and a church, and share stories of the German immigrants who worked and lived in the neighborhood in those days.
And we are of course going taste plenty of craft beer and food along the way.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood and your tour guide.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the Sugarburg Bar. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.