100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursKde Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, St, 4 srp 2021 - Čt, 3 úno 2022
Od 1 485 Kč
2. Socha svobody: Okružní plavba s průvodcem a návštěva OstrovůKde , St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 583 Kč
3. Central Park Bike RentalKde , St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 592 Kč
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike RentalsKde , St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 592 Kč
5. Vyhlídka na Top of the Rock: Bez frontyKde Top of the Rock Observation Deck, St, 4 srp 2021 - Čt, 31 bře 2022
Od 813 Kč
6. 9/11 Památník a MuzeumKde 9/11 Memorial & Museum, St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 781 Kč
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority EntranceKde Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 829 Kč
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineKde , St, 4 srp 2021 - St, 1 pro 2021
Od 629 Kč
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourKde Madison Square Garden, Čt, 5 srp 2021 - Pá, 31 pro 2021
Od 681 Kč
10. Radio City Stage Door TourKde Radio City Music Hall, Čt, 5 srp 2021 - Pá, 31 pro 2021
Od 610 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Join us for the amazing Brewed in Brooklyn Tour! It's a must-try for any beer-lover! Toast your way through the past and present of beer brewing in Brooklyn. Once Brooklyn has home to 48 breweries, but this ancient and tasty trade disappeared from the borough in the 1970's, only to be reborn in recent years with craft breweries leading the way.
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour of a working brewery
- Taste different kinds of beer
- Visit two remaining 19th century brewery buildings that were once part of the old Brewers Row
- Enjoy a tasty lunch of pizza and lager beer
- Hear stories of brewing and bootlegging
- Learn about the history of the German neighborhood
- Taste more delicious craft beer at a bar in Williamsburg
Co mohu očekávat?
On this tour, we'll take a behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn's three present-day breweries. We'll also explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th century brewery buildings and a church, and share stories of the German immigrants who worked and lived in the neighborhood in those days.
And we are of course going taste plenty of craft beer and food along the way.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood and your tour guide.
Jak to funguje?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.