100% bezpečný platební systém
Platba v Kč
Více než 3.5 milióny prodaných vstupenek
Proč nakupovat u nás?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCKde New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Čt, 26 lis 2020 - St, 30 pro 2020
Od 1 121 Kč
2. Filmová místa v Central parkuKde Filmová místa v Central parku, So, 28 lis 2020 - So, 2 led 2021
Od 790 Kč
3. Brewed in Brooklyn TourKde Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Ne, 29 lis 2020 - Ne, 28 bře 2021
Od 2 267 Kč
4. Food Tour in BrooklynKde Food Tour in Brooklyn, Ne, 29 lis 2020 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 2 012 Kč
5. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop TourKde Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Ne, 29 lis 2020 - Po, 29 bře 2021
Od 892 Kč
6. Socha svobody: Okružní plavba s průvodcem a návštěva OstrovůKde , Pá, 27 lis 2020 - Po, 24 kvě 2021
Od 602 Kč
7. Prohlídka Centra RockefellerKde Rockefeller Center, Čt, 26 lis 2020 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 694 Kč
8. Bronx's Little Italy TourKde Bronx's Little Italy Tour, St, 2 pro 2020 - St, 31 bře 2021
Od 892 Kč
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop TourKde Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Čt, 3 pro 2020 - Čt, 25 bře 2021
Od 1 529 Kč
10. Hip Hop Dance TourKde Hip Hop Dance Tour, Čt, 3 pro 2020 - Čt, 25 bře 2021
Od 1 019 Kč
Mohlo by Vás zaujmout
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour
Toto je zcela nový produkt v naší nabídce. Své vstupenky můžete rezervovat již nyní, a to zde. Bližší informace o produktu budou brzy k dispozici.
Visit the statue pedestal of the Statue of Liberty - the most stunning viewpoint in New York City! On this guided tour you avoid the crowds and learn all about the history of Lady Liberty. You also visit Ellis Island, where you hear about the immigration to the U.S. All ferry tickets and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum is included.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and the museum
- Get special access to the statue pedestal
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Take an early ferry to Liberty Island
- Avoid the crowds with an early departure
- Hear more from your expert guide at the Ellis Island
- Walk the Stairs of Separation on Ellis Island
- Hear tales at the American Immigrant Wall of Honor
- Enjoy a small group tour of 20 people or fewer
Co mohu očekávat?
This informative tour begins by visiting the sites around Battery Park. Visitors often rush to the ferry and therefore tend to forget the sites around them. Here you'll visit some of them: the Castle Clinton National Monument, Pier A Harbor House, the American Merchant Mariner’s Memorial, the Sphere and New York Korean War Veteran’s Memorial.
You get priority boarding onto the ferry and can relax for a bit while you sail towards Liberty Island. As the tour starts early, you visit Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty before the crowds arrive. When your feet touch the ground of the island, look back and see the stunning views over the city - it looks very different compared to the view you just had from Battery Park.
The guide takes you right into the pedestal, getting you closer to Lady Liberty than on a regular visit. Here you learn about the city's greatest icon - among the stories is the one about the struggle that got Lady Liberty on her feet and made her even more special to the people of New York. You also visit the impressive Statue of Liberty Museum.
You then travel to Ellis Island. Here you follow in the footsteps of millions of immigrants: Ellis Island used to be an immigration inspection station. You see the Stairs of Separation - named so, because it divided the island in two: 'The Island of Hope' and 'The Island of Tears'. You guide tells you all the details and some of the real stories, that have happened here. You also explore the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and its impressive collection of interactive displays.
The tour ends on Ellis Island, but you can stay longer if you’d like - or you can head back on the ferry with your guide.
Jak to funguje?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- You must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items here.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Access to The Statue of Liberty Crown.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Ušetřete čas – nestůjte ve frontě
Doba trvání: 3 hours 30 minutes
Co je součástí?
- A guided tour of the Statue of Liberty.
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Access to Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- All ferry tickets required between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Expert tour guide.
- A tour group of 20 people or fewer.
22 Battery Pl New York NY 10004
Potřebujete pomoc? Lene Vám s radostí odpoví na Vaše dotazy